2014 Rut info thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sticky Stokes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great pic Okie! I took my 7 year old out yesterday as well, we didn't see any deer though. What gun is he shooting? That looks like a sweet setup! Details please....

By the way, my brother was out in East Logan county this morning, saw two bucks chasing a doe, seems a little late, I haven't seen any rutting type activity at either of the farms I hunt, it's almost like it didn't happen this year, although I know it did. Anybody still seeing activity or is it over and done?

Bulls eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great pic Okie! I took my 7 year old out yesterday as well, we didn't see any deer though. What gun is he shooting? That looks like a sweet setup! Details please....

By the way, my brother was out in East Logan county this morning, saw two bucks chasing a doe, seems a little late, I haven't seen any rutting type activity at either of the farms I hunt, it's almost like it didn't happen this year, although I know it did. Anybody still seeing activity or is it over and done?

I'd like get the details of that gun also. Looks good...

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
13 doe/fawn and 7 bucks this evening. They all piled out of the timber and into the wheat together like it was the middle of January. No shooters and all the bucks but one had only one side of their rack remaining. Couple of times they chased each other around a little, but they were in eating mode for the most part. Nothing came out into the cut milo.

Jeff405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We haven't seen any rut activity either, still getting alot of night pics and the few buck don't seem to be chasing at all. We hunt near Okemah.

Latest posts

Top Bottom