2015 Spring Turkey

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Daughter and I will be out tomorrow evening. Looks to be hot and screaming winds............keeps the bugs away and hides a lot of movement :) Have fun in the morning!

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As much as I'd love to go out in the morning, I'd get a ticket if I did. Have to sit out another couple weeks. I hope the birds in SE are recovering enough they can do away with this stupid delayed/shortened season soon.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I get a little slack time in a couple weeks I might get to hunt some birds too, I will send the drone in a little early to make certain your lessee's haven't poached them all.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
As much as I'd love to go out in the morning, I'd get a ticket if I did. Have to sit out another couple weeks. I hope the birds in SE are recovering enough they can do away with this stupid delayed/shortened season soon.

If I've already taken a dumb Rio, I'll leave my blackpowder shotgun with you so you can take an elusive Eastern with something different this year.

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I've already taken a dumb Rio, I'll leave my blackpowder shotgun with you so you can take an elusive Eastern with something different this year.

Are you going primitive this year? That big puff of smoke would be awesome to take a bird with. I have never taken a eastern with my bow, and would like to attempt that this year.

two-click

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I got a jake this morning & was back home by 8:30 . Normally would not have taken a jake , but with all I have going on , today might have been the only day that I could hunt . So I didn't look that gift horse in the mouth , a #5 3" at 40 yards did .

Latest posts

Top Bottom