2016 Deer Harvest Pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sampson

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks,he's been on cloud nine ever since. Oh, yeah. That sucker stunk to high heaven!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My son shot an nice 8 point last week. It's his first good buck and wife agreed to getting it mounted for him. He won't score well but it's an older buck. He made a great 150-160 yard shot to get him. Buck only traveled 20-25 yards before dropping.
Awesome buck for your son! Surprised no tines were broken this late in the season.

Sampson

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks to all. I will pass the congrats on to him.

I was just catching up on the tread. Congrats to all of those who managed to get one so far. I have seen more older mature bucks on this thread then I have ever seen posted. Some outstanding bucks have been killed and I hope to see many more before the season ends. Good luck to those of you who have yet to fill your tags!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was just catching up on the tread. Congrats to all of those who managed to get one so far. I have seen more older mature bucks on this thread then I have ever seen posted. Some outstanding bucks have been killed and I hope to see many more before the season ends.

A lot of that is because of QDMA, and the ODW preaching to pass the young deer and take the mature deer. I agree with your observation. Lots of big deer this season.

ElkStalkR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All these nice deer are what it looks like when hunters pass on small bucks! I think the ODWC's propaganda and education plan is working! Furthermore, I am glad they did not change regulations to force QDM on us and hope they continue to hold the course and allow hunters to make their own decisions! I said when they started this and will say it again. If Oklahoma can succeed with their plan our deer regulations and herd will be the envy of the nation!

meatGrinder

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Finally shot my very first deer Monday morning. After 4 deer seasons the lid is off the bucket!
IMG_21491.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom