2016 Pawnee Run n' Gun - Summer Addition

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys sure are quiet this year. Or is everyone training so hard they don't have time to type a few words of smack-talk???
I think most of the Run 'n Gun discussion is taking place on the [FORUM WHICH SHALL NOT BE NAMED?!?!?] now.

I've been running 3.5 miles with gear out in the heat, trying to get my speed up for the Rio Run 'n Gun next weekend down in Texas, which should be a shorter course around 5K or so. After that I'll be working on keeping up my stamina for a longer haul, getting ready for running our 10K course twice consecutively! That's gonna be brutal.

Last edited:

MauserAl

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Missed a step on garage attic access and landed hard on left heel bone, sprained pretty good. Hope to be well before the match, but old guys don't heal as fast as they used to. I might just be a spectator this summer, and have a ticket to sell.
:soldiers:

Nick710

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a great training/shooting weekend, getting tuned up for Pawnee. Joined today by Uncle Money Bags, English Kanigit and some other damned fine fellow whose screen name escapes me right now. Interesting collection of firearms to say the least. Should be for an interesting Run n' Gun next month.

osupoke

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gmar, were you out for a run in the heat this evening? I've seen someone running up and down our road in the heat a few times. Looks like someone getting ready for Pawnee...

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gmar, were you out for a run in the heat this evening? I've seen someone running up and down our road in the heat a few times. Looks like someone getting ready for Pawnee...

Unfortunately that wasn't me! My ankle is still sore from when I rolled it awhile back. I'm going to have to settle for walking it on Saturday.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is the course of fire doable with a lever-action 30-30? I've been thinking about signing up for the next one and running with a 30-30 just for fun.

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is the course of fire doable with a lever-action 30-30? I've been thinking about signing up for the next one and running with a 30-30 just for fun.

Thought about this before and it should be doable. The 500 would be the most difficult (i think). If you are in it for fun and the experience then 30-30 will do just fine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom