2018 Big 12 Championship

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That’s true but they can’t keep giving up so many points is what I was talking about
Oh I don’t want them to win, they would get embarrassed by Clemson, Alabama, or Georgia (to a lesser extent) they just aren’t national championship caliber. They haven’t focused or recruited defense at a level that is competitive. I am an OU fan but I’d rather have had Tom Herman at OU :)

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So I predict Herman out Coaches Riley and the Longhorns prevail.....as much as I hate Texas for Destroying the big 12 I just think they are better coached

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, after non-calling a pass interference on OU, and then immediately flagging Texas for kick-catch interference, the dirt burglar fans can't ***** about the refs being the reason if they end up losing this time.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, after non-calling a pass interference on OU, and then immediately flagging Texas for kick-catch interference, the dirt burglar fans can't ***** about the refs being the reason if they end up losing this time.
They've actually called a fairly decent game so far. They won't be perfect, they never are, but they are putting the pain in the shenanigans that everyone knows was gonna happen.

I just find it comical that the announcers are bitching about it. You know who they're pulling for.

Latest posts

Top Bottom