2018 Big 12 Championship

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
th

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
No luck needed, I’m an OU Fan , but Herman is still a better coach he took a garbage team into contention in 2 years. Riley simply took the reigns of a well established, well stocked cupboard of offensive players. I will give him props for firing Mike Stoops. That took some serious balls, and one od the only reasons I support him in the position. But I’d rather have Tom Herman coaching the stable. And I stilll say we can’t beat Alabama, Clemson maybe ...maybe we could beat Georgia. I still think Murray should win the Heisman however unlikely, he deserves it

You say that like Texas had a bunch of mutts for players! Texas should be like Bama and reload every year. Herman Is a good coach but it remains to be seen if he is better than Riley!

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You say that like Texas had a bunch of mutts for players! Texas should be like Bama and reload every year. Herman Is a good coach but it remains to be seen if he is better than Riley!
Well they went 6-7, 5-7, 5-7 the three years before Herman arrived. He’s went 7-6 in his first year 9-4 his second season. A lot like the Stoops turn around of OU. Herman did the same thing at Houston (hard to recruiting their)

Riley hasn’t turned a team around yet hegot the job at a perennial powehouse school (basically on Bobs recommendation) , not saying he’s a bad coach just that he’s not had to start over and build and rely solely on his recruiting.

Texas should be a top contender ever year yet they haven’t been in a while. That said I don’t think either of them are the best coach in the big 12 :) the best clash in the big 12 is also the oldest

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Big Bad Bama doesn't look so tough playing their first team with an offense pulse. Sec just now discovered the forward pass.
I think it’s a lot like OU-Texas Goeorgia will always be up to play the BAMA. And they are getting all they can handle now , can’t wait air to see Ohio state tonight

Latest posts

Top Bottom