2018 Paratus Forty-Six class schedule

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ParatusForty-Six

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Our current schedule stands thus:

March 17-18: SGM (RET) John "Shrek" McPhee of SOB Tactical, 1-Day Pistol & 1-Day Carbine Video Diagnostics, Tulsa County Sheriff's Office Training Facility (Very limited seating)
May 12-13: Steve Fisher of Sentinel Concepts, Critical Handgun Employment, Tulsa County Sheriff's Office Training Facility
Sept 22-23: Scott Jedlinski of Modern Samurai Project, Red Dot Pistol, Venue undecided

I've reached out to Proctor and to Cowan multiple times each with zero success. Maybe in '19.

We will be putting the Ed's Manifesto Hive Module on the schedule for this year, as well as at least a basic County Custody (CCE) module with Ed. We're also in discussion to possibly do a Level 2 Counter Custody for alumni of the CCE module. Those dates should all be forthcoming in the next couple of weeks.

I've reached out to Talon Defense about their Counter Ambush/Vehicle Defense course. We'll see where that goes. If that falls through I may try to get a carbine class on the schedule. This year's already busy with personal stuff and I don't want to crowd the schedule.

I'm also talking with Semper Paratus Arms about doing their 2-Day AR Armorer course. Will used to work for BCM as well as on overseas contracts for the feds. His program is very well reviewed and should be a really good time. We're looking at early to late June for that.

If you haven't been to our website in a while, check it out. Changes are coming to that but we've got some new shirts in the store, as well as a pre-order for some stupid sharp Victorinox peelers with fitted kydex pocket sheaths. If you follow Ed's Manifesto, you will appreciate these.

I'll update this thread as other class dates are locked down and ready to announce.

FOG

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dang it, wish that SOB class wasn't on the same weekend as Rockcastle RNG. I've heard good things about his class.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

ParatusForty-Six

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We're bringing back Ed Calderon of Ed's Manifesto to present his Counter Custody Entry Module on June 23rd & 24th in Tulsa. Ed will also be back in October, and he's bringing along VooDoo Doc of the Callidus Collective to present the Hive Module. Hive is dynamic and composed of multiple stages, each building on the last. The only place to get the material presented is in this class outside of the Black Box courses in Mexico is in the Hive Module...and it'll only be presented in the US twice this year. Hive is about movement and austere medical management. It's about learning to stay alive with little or nothing in the way of modern medical interventions, among other topics. Hive comes to OK on October 5th through the 7th in Tulsa.

ParatusForty-Six

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here are the classes remaining on our 2018 schedule:

Sept 22-23
Red Dot Pistol
Scott "Jedi" Jedlinski, Modern Samurai Project
The Burial Mound Shooting Center, Pawnee, OK

Oct 5-7
Hive Module (Austere Medical Management & Urban Movement)
VooDoo Doc & Ed Calderon, Callidus Collective
Tulsa, OK

Nov 17-18
AR-15 Armorer Course (16 hours of CLEET MTH credit)
Will Larson, Semper Paratus Arms
Warr Acres PD Range Classroom, OKC, OK

Details for each can be found on our website. If that doesn't answer your questions, feel free to ask them here.

2019 Sneak Peek:
Arron Barruga, Guerrilla Approach; 1-day Functional Marksmanship Movement (FMM) Pistol, 1-day FMM Rifle
Ed Calderon, Ed's Manifesto; Urban Movement
Ed Calderon, Ed's Manifesto; Counter Custody Entry
More coming, including course details, as we get things booked

Latest posts

Top Bottom