2019 Deer Hunting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Tons deer moving this evening, both on corn and in the wheat. 4 bucks even after a doe???? Chasing hard and grunting, I've never seen that this late, never after Christmas.
20200103_165740.jpg
20200103_160035.jpg

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve had good daytime movement according to the cams. Had three young bucks hang out in a new area I got ready. They were there literally all day off and on. Had a 9 and a deer we call ‘wonky’ wander through the same area a couple times too. I need a NW wind to hunt it so looks like Monday/Tuesday

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve had good daytime movement according to the cams. Had three young bucks hang out in a new area I got ready. They were there literally all day off and on. Had a 9 and a deer we call ‘wonky’ wander through the same area a couple times too. I need a NW wind to hunt it so looks like Monday/Tuesday

I also need a better N/NW wind . . . likely won't be able to get out until Friday if the wind cooperates.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Set up a spinner feeder in the yard. Took one night for the deer to find it.
I’m sure my feeders have run out by now, because for some reason, my son didn’t fill them when he was up to hunt a few weeks ago. I’d kind of understand if he had to buy the corn and couldn’t afford it, but I pay for EVERYTHING.:scratch:

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m sure my feeders have run out by now, because for some reason, my son didn’t fill them when he was up to hunt a few weeks ago. I’d kind of understand if he had to buy the corn and couldn’t afford it, but I pay for EVERYTHING.:scratch:

Ill be your son next year...

Latest posts

Top Bottom