2019 trail cam pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For the non believers
35a71763a58ea6aceb846845ebbe9ab4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black panthers exist!!! Finally proof!

Bowhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Came across this and has me missing fall. This was my buck right before I shot it last muzzleloader season. You can see me in the upper right. In infrared I stuck out like a sore thumb. Gonna cut some cedar branches and sorta blind myself in this year. Looks like I’m barely off the ground but the tree is in a bottom and is at the best access point and wind location.
IMG_8432.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Have 2 feeders up and put a camera up 2 weeks ago, trying to wait a full month before I go back down as it is a 6.5 hr round trip pushing the boundaries of what our excellent troopers will let ya slide on. Thinking between me and my son we are doing some driving Sunday, both of us are curious LOL.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have 2 feeders up and put a camera up 2 weeks ago, trying to wait a full month before I go back down as it is a 6.5 hr round trip pushing the boundaries of what our excellent troopers will let ya slide on. Thinking between me and my son we are doing some driving Sunday, both of us are curious LOL.
I completely get it!!! My place is over 8 hours from my house, and I just came home last Tuesday and am already salivating to go back. I’ve got a prescribed burn seminar I want to go to next Saturday in Ames, OK, so I’m probably going to make a run up to my house on Wednesday. The problem is I have to be back home on Sunday, so it’s going to be a quick trip.:thumb:

Latest posts

Top Bottom