2020 Game Cam Pictures

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You may want to throw a muzzleloader in. Ya know, just in case.
You should at least shoot a doe. Don't be ridiculous.
I did check zero of my ML a couple days ago, and it’s good to go. However, I have no interest in spending another $300 just on the off chance that another good buck might show up.

If I were seeing more does, I’d shoot one just to participate in the “share a deer” program, but the buck/doe ratio really seems to be skewed with more bucks than does.....as crazy as that sounds.:scratch:

Plus, I’ve got neighbors on three sides and subscribe to the “if I have a tag, I have to fill it” philosophy with no concern for the deer population, and I have no desire to contribute to that idiocy.
I’m in this for the long run and want a healthy deer herd that will continue to produce bucks like my son and I killed this year for years to come.:thumb:

Last edited:

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Friends 10 Year old son got his first deer.
Yes this is his first deer.
img952162.jpg

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good Lord! That kid is ruined for life. That is an absolutely incredible deer.
Yes, that’s a legitimate world class deer, but I disagree that he’s ruined. I seriously doubt the kid actually realizes what he’s got there. He may figure it out down the road though if he gets enough publicity.

Latest posts

Top Bottom