2020 Game Cam Pictures

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_5647.jpg

IMG_5646.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Two dead young bucks up on covell. Another near the entrance of our neighborhood. I had some rubber gloves with me so I drug him out of the road. Dark tarsals and pretty stinky. Small secondary rut for the does that didn’t get bred last time?

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Two dead young bucks up on covell. Another near the entrance of our neighborhood. I had some rubber gloves with me so I drug him out of the road. Dark tarsals and pretty stinky. Small secondary rut for the does that didn’t get bred last time?

Thanks for dragging him off the road . . .

I did get a few pics of some small bucks sparring a week or so ago . . . so who knows.

murphranch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I watched a really nice young buck working a doe last week out in the prairie. He was doing all he could to keep her from going back towards the creek bottom. Came back by that same spot a few hours later and there was a spike with his nose on the ground where the 2 were earlier. I didn't have the heart to tell him he was a couple hours late and if he did catch up to them he was gonna get his butt kicked.

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom