2020 Game Cam Pictures

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got some pics of a couple of young bucks sparring.

IMG_5801.jpg

IMG_5802.jpg

IMG_5803.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I ended up testing positive for the China virus today. Hopefully I feel good enough to hunt for the next 2 weeks. By some miracle this big 10 is still around. He’s daylight all season just inconsistent as hell. Hopefully tomorrow is the day. View attachment 186303

Good luck on both aspects!

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I ended up testing positive for the China virus today. Hopefully I feel good enough to hunt for the next 2 weeks. By some miracle this big 10 is still around. He’s daylight all season just inconsistent as hell. Hopefully tomorrow is the day. View attachment 186303
At this point, that buck is more than likely going to survive the season, so don’t take the wuhan flu lightly. I’ve had one friend die this week and another in serious condition in the hospital due to complications of it. This flu isn’t anything to take lightly.

Bowhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I went and was in the blind by 2pm. And it started raining. It was leaking in the blind by 3:30 and I wasn’t feeling great so I said forget it and got out of there. I would’ve been drenched and probably way worse off covid wise if I would’ve stayed. Of course he showed up lol.
IMG_9656.jpg

IMG_9658.jpg

My lease partner will be after him soon hopefully. He’s had several encounters with him and has been trying to get his son on him all season.

Latest posts

Top Bottom