2020 Game Cam Pictures

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
82f914b1-0c1e-41df-9ccb-ae0e3e27a824.jpg
b4e95e27-f22f-4e62-bcab-ef1516642618.jpg

Oklahomahunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went and filled one of my feeders up about 2 weeks ago on the way home from DFW. It’s 3 hours away so I roll by there on my way home when I make a trip for work just so I can minimize travel. I woke up the other day to some pics of 275 pounds of corn laying on the ground. It sure didn’t take them long to clean it all up.

IMG_4854.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Went and filled one of my feeders up about 2 weeks ago on the way home from DFW. It’s 3 hours away so I roll by there on my way home when I make a trip for work just so I can minimize travel. I woke up the other day to some pics of 275 pounds of corn laying on the ground. It sure didn’t take them long to clean it all up.

View attachment 186744

Is there cattle on your place? And does that fence keep them out? I’m thinking about running mine just a bit taller to possible keep the calves out. If that height works, it would save a panel or two

Oklahomahunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is there cattle on your place? And does that fence keep them out? I’m thinking about running mine just a bit taller to possible keep the calves out. If that height works, it would save a panel or two

There are cattle on our place about 250 days a year. That’s along with all the pigs that are running around down there. My dad and I put those panels up almost 15 years ago now. We’ve not touched them since. I put them bowed out in a circle with a t-post at both ends and the middle to add strength. They’re a little bent in spots, but there’s never been a cow or pig make it into the feeder area. I think there are 5 or so panels end to end. It make a really large circle that I’ve seen 8-10 deer in at a time. It’s worked very well. The lower panels also allow the young deer to jump in and out from an early age.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are cattle on our place about 250 days a year. That’s along with all the pigs that are running around down there. My dad and I put those panels up almost 15 years ago now. We’ve not touched them since. I put them bowed out in a circle with a t-post at both ends and the middle to add strength. They’re a little bent in spots, but there’s never been a cow or pig make it into the feeder area. I think there are 5 or so panels end to end. It make a really large circle that I’ve seen 8-10 deer in at a time. It’s worked very well. The lower panels also allow the young deer to jump in and out from an early age.

32" tall?
That works for us as well.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score

32" tall?
That works for us as well.
Perfect, thanks for the info.

Latest posts

Top Bottom