2020 Game Cam Pictures

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I finally have a couple around
1D24C4D9-C32F-4B7E-9E9A-880B3733BE8B.jpeg

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I called the land owner, and evidently, he did let the guy leasing his place know the cows were out. They finally showed up this evening to get them. The land owner owns property on both sides of my place, and the same guy runs cattle on both places. I’ve got multiple pictures of that guy cutting through my place to get from one pasture to the other. As a good will gesture, a deal was made with the land owner when we bought our place to provide an “alley” along the north property line to allow him to move cattle between those two tracts. I guess it’s just more convenient for this guy to trespass through my place. Either he’s oblivious to my cameras or just doesn’t give a sh*t.:soapbox:

indpndt74

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I called the land owner, and evidently, he did let the guy leasing his place know the cows were out. They finally showed up this evening to get them. The land owner owns property on both sides of my place, and the same guy runs cattle on both places. I’ve got multiple pictures of that guy cutting through my place to get from one pasture to the other. As a good will gesture, a deal was made with the land owner when we bought our place to provide an “alley” along the north property line to allow him to move cattle between those two tracts. I guess it’s just more convenient for this guy to trespass through my place. Either he’s oblivious to my cameras or just doesn’t give a sh*t.:soapbox:

Sounds like someone owes you some beef as a goodwill gesture! JMO

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Send him a bill for the corn they ate...

Latest posts

Top Bottom