2020 waterfowl

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Frozen fog, wideon, teal mostly, one mallard in 45 min, good to see some birds.

20210103_084047.jpg
20210103_083805.jpg

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
The hunt ended before it started. Hit something a half mile from my house and the tire pressure warning came on 5 miles later. Crawled into the driveway with less than 10lbs of pressure. Spare wasn't much better. I could hear the hunters wearing them out as I put away my gear....
Man, that stinks MIH. From everyone I’ve talked to, it was a great morning. My son and a couple buddies had an outstanding hunt at our lease. They hunted it blind after not scouting it. The neck that the birds like to sit in was frozen but they sat up where they usually do. Birds weren’t wanting to land there so they made a quick move and shot a three man with birds still piling in. I’ll post a pic when I get it.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
The hunt ended before it started. Hit something a half mile from my house and the tire pressure warning came on 5 miles later. Crawled into the driveway with less than 10lbs of pressure. Spare wasn't much better. I could hear the hunters wearing them out as I put away my gear....

Dang that's no good.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I knew it'd be a good morning with the consistent cold and small water being frozen. Oh well, there's a reason it happened.

The worst part is being stuck letting hibdon touch anything.... they're the only place open today.

That sucks ... all the way around. Yeah, I got to the point I wouldn't go near Hibdon, and now they have closed the Enid store. Good riddance.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I knew it'd be a good morning with the consistent cold and small water being frozen. Oh well, there's a reason it happened.

The worst part is being stuck letting hibdon touch anything.... they're the only place open today.
Are you serious that is the only tire shop in the in the metro on a Sunday? Venture in to General Discussion and ask for a trustworthy tire shop open on Sundays in the area you would travel. Maybe a couple options will given.

Latest posts

Top Bottom