2021 Tulsa shootout

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My tv keeps buffering lol I’m a idiot when it comes to pasting and posting I just went to YouTube on my tv and looked up Flo racing and subscribed

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I texted my Nascar group, AGAIN. Those guys mostly live in Tulsa and think racing only happens on asphalt. If it weren’t for dirt, there would be no need for asphalt!
I’ve tried to get them to meet me at Creek County so they could see some real racing but it just isn’t happening.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I texted my Nascar group, AGAIN. Those guys mostly live in Tulsa and think racing only happens on asphalt. If it weren’t for dirt, there would be no need for asphalt!
I’ve tried to get them to meet me at Creek County so they could see some real racing but it just isn’t happening.
If I still had the time, energy, and money(mostly money), I would still be dirt racing.

It was an adrenaline rush like I've never had since then.

I would think maybe competitive shooting would be as much fun if I ever really got into it.

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I still had the time, energy, and money(mostly money), I would still be dirt racing.

It was an adrenaline rush like I've never had since then.

I would think maybe competitive shooting would be as much fun if I ever really got into it.
I would be still racing too but I’m out of shape and don’t think I can take the beating and banging anymore lol my wife said I should get back into it so the grandsons could watch and get involved but I told her they better save their money especially by the time they get to be adults no telling what this world will be like

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They'll be surprised when they see dirt on the track at Bristol this year, then...
https://www.bristolmotorspeedway.com/
BTW, that's my man Martin Truex, Jr. in the #19 car!

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom