• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City 20mm and 22mm watch bracelets and straps (Forstner BB58, Uncle Seiko Alpinist, Haveston, etc)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Willing to Ship?
  1. Yes
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
10.00$
H&H, 73107, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
Items listed below are for sale. Just posting stock photos at this time. Can pm or text photos of actual items upon request. Willing to ship if needed.

#1. Forstner Model O (oyster style) for Tudor Black Bay 58. I originally purchased this bracelet for my Ranger when I was having difficulty getting a good fit. I ended up finding a half link from Uncle Seiko and didn't end up using this bracelet as a result. Some of the protective plastic has been partially removed and reinstalled, otherwise the bracelet is in the same condition as it was received from Forstner. This has a stretchlink clasp so the bracelet will self-adjust to your wrist swelling or shrinking.

Retails new for $175. Asking $100 FTF in OKC area.

download.jpeg-20.jpg

download.jpeg-48.jpg

#2. Uncle Seiko Beads of Rice bracelet for Seiko SARB017. I purchased this bracelet for a Seiko SBTR027, so it should fit the line of Seiko Spirit chronographs with 20mm lugs. 185mm in length, but extra links are available from Uncle Seiko for $6 each. I sized this bracelet, wore it once and decided to use an Uncle Seiko President bracelet that I also purchased instead.

Retails for $89.00. Asking $50.00 FTF in OKC area.

Uncle-Sekio-Alpinist10.jpg

Uncle-Sekio-Alpinist13.jpg

#3. 20mm Straphabit navy blue Ridge FKM strap. New in package.

Retails for $29.00. Asking $15.00 FTF in OKC area.

ODP_2715.jpg

ODP_2711.jpg

#4. 22mm Haveston Denison A2 (British brush stroke camo) single pass NATO strap. IIRC, this strap has only been worn once for a couple hours. I've installed it on a few different watch heads, so it has some slight wear from passing through springbars and cases. The strap is just a touch too long for my 6.5" wrist for me to wear without tucking the end of the strap. Unfortunately, the leather tab at the end prevents the strap from tucking, so it's not been used.

Retails at $26.55. It yours for only $10.00 with purchase of another item in this listing.

HAV022.jpg

Last edited:

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
I need to hire you to do photographs for finished watches on my YouTube channel. You have a good eye for it.

Unfortunately, I can't take credit for the photos on the post above. They were all taken off the web. I used to do a fair amount of photography years ago. I need to get back into it. These days, I'm lazy and use my phone instead of my Nikon D7000.

Latest posts

Top Bottom