.22 AR fun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Just got a Tactical Solutions AR upper and ran about 300 Federal Walmart rounds thru it today with zero malfunctions. Sure beats .40 a pop of .223. Also had some fun with the Ruger Mark II. Just plinking around is a good way to spend the afternoon. Overall I'm really pleased with the new upper, I expected at least a few malfunctions with breaking it in, the bolt is nicely polished stainless.

mmcbeat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just got a Tactical Solutions AR upper and ran about 300 Federal Walmart rounds thru it today with zero malfunctions. Sure beats .40 a pop of .223. Also had some fun with the Ruger Mark II. Just plinking around is a good way to spend the afternoon. Overall I'm really pleased with the new upper, I expected at least a few malfunctions with breaking it in, the bolt is nicely polished stainless.

Did you find one local or have to order? I was thinking about a S&W 15-22 but have about decided on the Tactical Soultuions upper then maybe build a dedicated lower for it. Thanks.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Not for sale boys. Got mine from Black dog machine along with 2 spare 26 rd mags. I thought about the m&p but decided to go with a complete upper. May pick up a cheap lower just to have it in all the time but like the idea of same stock and trigger as my .223 upper.

Latest posts

Top Bottom