.22 lr Ammo Group Buy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any interest in putting together a group buy and sending one of our own to become an ammo early bird? We all agree on a payment per hour or a reasonable surcharge per amount of ammo? I'd be willing to front the money for a buy in the Tulsa area. If someone reneges, just more ammo for me.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, .22.

I apologize O Great Imam. I have partook of the evil haram of fine bourbon this evening. Please do not issue a fatwa against me.

I have partook of the same devil liquid.

That being said, Company's like Cabella's order millions of rounds at a time month after month. The Ammo manufacturers send them nothing. Next month, they do it again. BOOM, they get 20K rounds and it goes in seconds on the internet.

I'm 3o miles from Powder Valley this is arguably the largest Powder/bullet ammo distributer in the US.

I know the owners. They don't cut me slack but tell me they are 6 months behind on orders.

They don't sell .22 ammo, but this is just to know that I'm on board with a .22 deal, but OSA doesn't have the buying power that will let us get an advantage of Bass Pro, Cabellas, and the Plethora of other ammo distributors.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was thinking about agreeing on a price to pay one of our own to go gather the ammo up. I'm into the guerrilla buys.

I put in a huge order with midway USA back in November. So far, I have received a little less than 1/10th of it. But I love midway USA.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Midway has contributed millions of their own dollars to the NRA and other shooting organizations.
I have an account with them as well. The owner and his wife are great supporters of the 2nd amendment.

Latest posts

Top Bottom