.22 lr Ammo Group Buy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How does one get in on some of this action? I'm down for some bricks of 22 sweetness. Anything that harms hoarders is good in my book.

What are we looking at per brick? To whom do I send funds. Sorry, I'm too damn lazy and liquored-up to read 10 pages on my tablet.

htownfister

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In for 5K at $40-$50 price range as well. When would be send the money? I would also like the ammo to go to SSP south location if possible as I am in Ft Sill and that is within reasonable distance. If delivery within six months, I could possibly commit to twice the amount.

AMT7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have a tentative confab call set up for the supplier side volunteers to trade info & ideas on next Tuesday May the 6th @ 7pm. Anyone interested in becoming part of this & serious about being an asset involved in obtaining orders for the group buy PM me your info in the following format as it will ease cut and paste into the supplier sheet.

Handle (screen name)
Real name first, last
Cell phone # (note # preferred for conf call)
Home phone #
Email address
Hours, days of week best to contact you.
Short statement with experience which is related to the effort or reason I want to be involved.
Short statement on any limitations you may have reaching out to suppliers within the contigious US.

Sucessful confab via web tonight. Another different technology type scheduled @ same time tomorrow. Thanks to Louis for his effective efforts thus far helping get us up and running and hitting hard...He is familiar with Aquila's suppliers and their hyper velocity round may suit some of you. Please let me know if you do not like them and exactly why only if you have experience with that round. Think its true Hyper @ ~1600fps. That is the same round that the pawn shop in CA got a million rds of recently. There are Mexico and Pacific rim mfg's & suppliers now importing and we are working all angles since we have varying needs & requirements. Anyone serious about making contacts and helping feed me or updating the supplier spreadsheet PM me with contact info so Louis can add it to the confrence call list.

AMT7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do we have an idea on the brand(s) ammo?

Trying to get plated or copper washed Win M22, Rem hi vel, std vel, Federal hi vel, std vel, Aquila hyper vel, high vel, CCI High vel, std vel, & a leser qty of Rem Thunderbolt and whatever else that is decent quality to fill the order qty & requirements for the less descriminating.

Latest posts

Top Bottom