.22 lr Ammo Group Buy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ultimase

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry man, if I had one I wouldn't have a prob letting you borrow it.

Honestly, I think most here would agree, we are at a junction for this group buy. If it goes great, but you have some stuff that needs your direct attention, your family. I think most would understand you needing to take care of everything at home before we can expect you to take care of us.

AMT7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks so much for the thoughfullness . Just trying to keep the thread updated and active. Tried the compressed air powered suck vac method with a static ground to prevent damage ie "hard" or "soft" chip failures for 8 hours and have been keeping the phone powered off in a quart bag of rice with a heat lamp several inches away but it usually takes a week or two to dry out it this methos will fix the no charging problem.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Out of the box thought.

Is there any possible way we could form our own company and build our own plant?

I know this wouldn't happen immediately, but if we could look that direction, maybe we could be masters of our own fortunes as far as .22 rimfire goes.

Honestly, I have plenty, but if I could assure the future for my grandkids, that would be something.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Out of the box thought.

Is there any possible way we could form our own company and build our own plant?

I know this wouldn't happen immediately, but if we could look that direction, maybe we could be masters of our own fortunes as far as .22 rimfire goes.

Honestly, I have plenty, but if I could assure the future for my grandkids, that would be something.

Some of my komrads have looked into this a couple of years ago. The initial investment in a center fire machine would be way too cost prohibitive. The process to build .22's is a lot more labor intensive. Shadowrider posted a video a week or so ago in what it takes to build .22's. Lots of machinery=lots of money. I'd say close to a million bucks + to get a starter unit.

Center fire, using already formed brass and a single caliber like .223 can be done for around 60K in machinery for a start.

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
Some of my komrads have looked into this a couple of years ago. The initial investment in a center fire machine would be way too cost prohibitive. The process to build .22's is a lot more labor intensive. Shadowrider posted a video a week or so ago in what it takes to build .22's. Lots of machinery=lots of money. I'd say close to a million bucks + to get a starter unit.

Center fire, using already formed brass and a single caliber like .223 can be done for around 60K in machinery for a start.

[video=youtube_share;t5qMsmucXhI]http://youtu.be/t5qMsmucXhI[/video]

Maybe we could talk one of the tribes into investing in the rimfire biz and giving us a special OSA discount if we can keep the bulk order OSA group buys coming in regularly?

Knight92

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
All the best to you AMT7, as it stands I don't think anyone here would hold anything against you. You have been nothing but forthright and upfront about everything. You have my respect for your actions and nothing but the best to you and your wife! While I can not help you with a phone if there is anything else I can do please let me know. PM me the details and I will take care of it. You are close enough if I need to clean the chicken coops just tell me what time to be there and how to do it!

TAKE CARE of your family first! I don't think there is one person here which will disagree with me on that topic.

Latest posts

Top Bottom