.22 lr Ammo Group Buy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BuckFuller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was it ever actually happening?

35 pages and nobody actually came up with a supplier did they?

It was a pipe dream from the beginning.

As I mentioned at one time, Jerry Choate from Jerry's Outdoor here in Tulsa said he might be able to help us with the order... he just asked that someone in charge contact him with the specifics and some kind of commitment. He also mentioned an interest in adding 500K rounds to our order. Again, just trying to help.

Bluewing

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As I mentioned at one time, Jerry Choate from Jerry's Outdoor here in Tulsa said he might be able to help us with the order... he just asked that someone in charge contact him with the specifics and some kind of commitment. He also mentioned an interest in adding 500K rounds to our order. Again, just trying to help.

It's been awhile since i've checked on the group buy thread, but from what i see on this page only, is there is an issue on having one individual step up and be responsible for getting all orders in line, money to do it, a way to distribute though out the state, and basically co-ordinate everything?
Big Kuddos and much thanks to Mr. Choate if he can accomplish that.
I have'nt had the time to read all the pages between about number 6 and here.
Now the JK part...............Would that make the individual that does this the "King Neckbeard" or "Master Neckbeard".

AMT7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So is this group buy going belly up?

No, just some temporary setbacks. Always some of those in life.

Got my chicken coop repurposed trampoline frame (free from neighbor) 95% welded up and the wire fencing 1/2 grid on the coop and courtyard (16'L x 6'H x 4' W encompassing lower half of coop as its off ground be 30" yesterday (7:15 am today before bed) just lack one truss for roofing metal but ran outt & need mig gas. Wife should have traded out bottle for more argon mix already while boys donated plasma at 4 pm. Coop automatic door sensor came in and got it mounted already. Looks like will have to order seperate one with adjustable sensor for after sunset due to western shading of lot and polarity switching of the window motor/ switch maybe need to be a double pole also. But can wait cause we are always up at sunset and will close it manually.

Latest posts

Top Bottom