.22 lr Ammo Group Buy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AMT7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Prices are just now in the beginning tinges of backing off .12-14 per rd delivered. Availabity is still sparse, a improvement from summer which was scarce but I am seeing daily more various brands of larger 325 and more frequently 500 rd bricks available at larger e-tailers like PSA just this week. Span wise we are still looking at early summer for supply to overwhelm demand to pressure prices back where they should be. Am seeing more 100 packs of cci rotting at .08 per rd in Wally World cases on shelves in outlying areas indicating most folks are still not willing to fork over that much still.

Sent by a mans right arm.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Am seeing more 100 packs of cci rotting at .08 per rd in Wally World cases on shelves in outlying areas indicating most folks are still not willing to fork over that much still.

Please let us know which Walmart stores have CCI 22LR rotting in the shelves. I know catoosa, BA, coweta, tulsa and owasso don't seem to have that problem.

Blitzfike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was thinking about agreeing on a price to pay one of our own to go gather the ammo up. I'm into the guerrilla buys.

I put in a huge order with midway USA back in November. So far, I have received a little less than 1/10th of it. But I love midway USA.

My back order expired after a year and I couldn't renew it. I think they kept filling other orders at the higher price and didn't attempt to fill the back orders on case lots.

AMT7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im in for 5k rounds
PM me with name, address & a phone & backup contact phone #. Also give me price preference tolerance and top limit. Also fps or speed preference. Database is secured and only 2 people have access. I will never use any data for any other purpose than getting your ammo to you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom