• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy 223/5.56 Ammo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Revolvers4Life

S&W Collector
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Bad timing I know, but with the lower group buy I am putting together a new AR and am looking for a good amount of ammo to take it out and shoot it.

I am open to buy your ammo, I have cash, or can trade for pretty much any major caliber you want target or defensive ammo. Let me know what you have. Not interested in steel cased or green tip ammo. thanks

Last edited:

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Got any .45ACP defensive ammo? I have some factory PMC Bronze or IMI M193 loose packed I could trade. It's in ammo cans with a box sleeve for ID and a dessicant pack. I just packed it so I know it's origin. I could use about 100-200 rounds of good JHP (HST, Gold Dot, SXT, or Golden Sabre). I have XTPs to load so don't need any of that.

Revolvers4Life

S&W Collector
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Got any .45ACP defensive ammo? I have some factory PMC Bronze or IMI M193 loose packed I could trade. It's in ammo cans with a box sleeve for ID and a dessicant pack. I just packed it so I know it's origin. I could use about 100-200 rounds of good JHP (HST, Gold Dot, SXT, or Golden Sabre). I have XTPs to load so don't need any of that.

Sent you a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom