This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

65ny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
BBs is about a 45 minute drive for me, but that's where I prefer to go. I like the RO being there too. They don't stand for any BS. (no BS for the ROs at BBs)

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glad you liked it @rockchalk06. And for you, @TerryMiller, and anyone else interested, they have a buddy plan membership I've been using the last few years that works like this:

One guy joins for $400, add a friend for an additional; $100, so that's $500 total. Split it, so it's $250 each. Not bad for unlimited use for an annual membership. Plus, it's a clean, well maintained facility with a friendly staff and good people running the joint.

Last edited:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife and I generally join together as we go shoot together. That's $500 for the "family" membership, but "family" has to be within the same household, thus not allowing us to include either of our two sons. I think that last time we were at H&H, it was something like $200 for the two of us.

So, Big Boy's price would be $600 to get one son as and "add a friend." However, I can be pretty sure that the son isn't going to want to pay his third of the price. I think that is still higher than H&H, but I'll have to go check. One positive for Big Boys is the on-site range officer keeping things safe.

EDIT: OK. Looked them up. H&H is $250 for Family Membership (in our case two people) and $175 for an individual (our son, for instance) for a total of $425. Big Boys (with son as "friend") and us would be $600. No more than we shoot, I'm not sure it is worth the additional $175 for the three of us.

Last edited:

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like BB's, but the price difference is what moved my choice for a membership at H&H. I never go on weekends or evenings, so in the six years that IO have been going there, I have not ever been around even a crowd, much less any safety issues.

But, Big Boys is much nicer!

Latest posts

Top Bottom