1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Discussion in 'News Links' started by emapples, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Fyrtwuck

Fyrtwuck Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    The morning news said that NYPD and LAPD have already assigned extra personnel and patrols to mosques in their cities.

People tend to forget that terrorism can and does happen anywhere. The assumption that “It will never happen here”, is a wishful fantasy.

2. RETOKSQUID

RETOKSQUID Sharpshooter

My God, I really hope this doesn't turn into a world wide tit for tat situation.

Get ready for the 24-7 talking points about evil white males and their guns.

Seadog and RickN like this.
  3. RickN

RickN Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    It will turn into hate mongering liberals talking about the evils of the white male population.

RETOKSQUID likes this.
  4. cjjtulsa

cjjtulsa Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Agreed. You notice that they are extremely slow, or sometimes never reveal the ethnicity of the perps when they are non-whites (and especially Muslim), but it doesn't take them 30 seconds to point out the ethnicity when a white boy does something?

RickN, CGS1, dennishoddy and 3 others like this.
  5. cjjtulsa

cjjtulsa Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    It likely will as we head into the future; why wouldn't it? The more the multicultural cancer spreads through the west, the worse it's going to get. Glomming together incompatible cultures and religions is a recipe for disaster.

At the risk of sounding callous, at what point do we think this is all going to get better? It's not. As heinous as this was, it's likely only to get worse. And this is just one "right wing*" attack compared to how many Islamic ones? I don't justify any of this insanity, but how many times do I pull up a website with the topic of Muslim extremism infecting the west, only to have guys cry about "when is anybody going to do anything?", and when some guy does lose his sh*t and does something like this, people fall all over themselves to condemn him? Quite a schizophrenic lot. Maybe he should have written his Congressman? Again, I don't condone this type of stuff. But I also don't know how any of this is going to get better, either.

*Edit - from what I'm reading from guys who've read through his "manifesto" (I haven't seen it), he aligns himself with "Red China"? If true, he seriously isn't "right wing", but "left wing".

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
  6. dancer4life

dancer4life Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    How did you guys find the video? I searched him on Facebook but couldn't find it.

7. gerhard1

gerhard1 Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    I found it on youtube, but they pull it when it appears. It was brutal and very ugly. I can't find word strong enough to condemn thius terrorist attack on innocent people.

8. indi

indi Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
  9. indi

indi Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Prayers for all involved

RickN likes this.
  10. Ethan N

Ethan N Sharpshooter

It’s true that it can happen to you, but Americans were about 5 times more likely to be struck by lightning last year than to be killed in a mass shooting. Everyone should be prepared, but the way the media stirs people up into hysterics about it is completely unnecessary and unwarranted. These are heinous, disgusting crimes and the impact is unspeakable for the victims and their families, but statistically it’s something that happens to almost no one in the US.