1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Discussion in 'News Links' started by emapples, Mar 14, 2019.

1. TerryMiller

TerryMiller Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    I don't study such things as killers' manifests, but I read something in a headline or short comment that this guy's manifest was similar to the one years ago in that Nordic country. Sadly, I can't even remember that country.

Anyway, I wonder what they found to be similar?

2. Okie4570

Okie4570 Moderator Staff Member

Rating
    100%

Looks like it's been disabled, I can't open it anymore and could earlier. Once was enough for me though.

3. Okie4570

Okie4570 Moderator Staff Member

Rating
    100%
    The one in Sweden where the guy killed all the teens/young adults on that island? He was a messed up individual as well.

4. TerryMiller

TerryMiller Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
  5. tRidiot

tRidiot Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Norway.

<edit> That MFer (in Norway) got a whopping TWENTY-ONE YEARS in prison!!!! For killing 77 people, most of them kids!!! Are you F***ING KIDDING ME????

Cowcatcher and Okie4570 like this.
  6. RugersGR8

RugersGR8 Sharpshooter

https://patriotpost.us/articles/61800-new-zealand-assailant-s-fascist-anarchist-not-right-wing
    New Zealand Assailant(s): Fascist Anarchist, Not 'Right Wing'
    The Left blames the Right for the violent actions of a deranged, racist fascist.
    Nate Jackson · Mar. 15, 2019

..."The primary suspect declared in a lengthy manifesto that he was inspired by the racists who, respectively, perpetrated attacks on a black church in South Carolina and a teen camp in Norway. For that reason and because he mentioned President Donald Trump — both favorably for “whiteness” and unfavorably for his policies — the Leftmedia and others, including the Australian prime minister, are mindlessly parroting the charge that he is a “right-wing extremist.”

The Leftmedia is nothing if not shameless."...

7. Slim Deal

Slim Deal Sharpshooter

No sorrows from me. I cannot feel sorrow for anyone associated with that cult called Islam and the person doing this act of violence is no more evil than those in that building.

8. Lakenut

Lakenut Sharpshooter

Question....I hear the word "nationalism" used a lot. I thought that some who was a nationalist was proud of their country and wants to see it succeed....Am I missing something?

This sicko was a foreigner hell bent on terrorizing the community. How does that make him a nationalist?

9. tRidiot

tRidiot Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    I'm sorry, but I can't get behind that. People are people, and they aren't all bad, aren't all looking to hurt you and yours and many of them just want to live their lives in peace and be left alone to worship how they see fit. Painting with a brush so broad it prevents compassion and humanity is completely antithetical to any Judeo-Christian teaching or tradition we may lean upon.

Be careful not to fall off the edge of the mountain you are looking down from.

10. mhphoto

mhphoto Sharpshooter

These were real people peacefully worshipping together. I haven’t seen one bit of evidence anyone of the dead we’re radicalized. It would be like someone shooting up a Catholic Church during mass because they were mad about some rogue pedaphiles and you dismissing the victims as pedaphiles.