1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Discussion in 'News Links' started by emapples, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Profreedomokie

Profreedomokie Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    I'm sorry but I look at this like this. Muslims believe that you convert to their way or die. No other religion that I know of believes this way. They are a cancer on mankind. Hitler was an innocent child at one time also. Remember what he grew up to be ? Look at all the wars and killings done by Muslims in the history of the world. I can't feel sorry for what ever happens to them. Karma maybe ?

Slim Deal likes this.
  2. 264killer

264killer Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Them mooslims Need to go back too the sand box

3. tRidiot

tRidiot Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Wow, there is some seriously closed-minded and disgusting stuff being promulgated here.

It makes me ashamed to be lumped in with so many bigots. Remember this when the anti-gunners and leftists lump us in with the white supremacists and such.

Profoundly saddened. Not overly surprised, but saddened. It's like seeing that disgusting racists like @CHenry are still welcomed here... that guy has been on my /i for years from his own comments, but I still see people here praising his contributions.

Until we draw the line and refuse to accept bigotry and denounce it as vehemently as possible, we are no better than the Muslims who refuse to denounce the extremists.

I'll step out of this thread now, I'm ashamed to think someone might associate ME with this. Good day.

4. RugersGR8

RugersGR8 Sharpshooter

5. Ethan N

Ethan N Sharpshooter

I don’t care what they believe. If someone isn’t and hasn’t been actively engaged in violence, they have as much of a right to life as you or me. No one deserves to die just for having the wrong religion, or for simply being part of any group, no matter how wrong that group’s beliefs are. These killings were murder, and murder is always mournful regardless of who the victim is. Anyone who doesn’t understand that has no true concept of the sanctity of life.

You have a right to your disgusting opinions, but I refuse to be associated with them. If someone walked into a room where a conversation about this shooting was happening and said the things the two of you have said, I would immediately leave. So that’s what I’m going to do here. Thanks for ruining the conversation with your bigotry.

6. okierider

okierider Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    gerhard1, RETOKSQUID and O4L like this.
  7. cal7.62x39

cal7.62x39 Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    I whole heartedly agree. Put the shoe on the other foot. All Christians are not gay bashing @$$hats, but some groups like westboro Baptist ruin the good name for the rest of us. There are good people and there are A-holes from all walks of life, unfortunately we usually only hear about the extreme sides of culture that isn't ours. I use to feel alot of animosity and hate towards some other cultures, but I have grown the F up and judge people by who they are, not a generalized stereotype of their culture or religion.

DavidMcMillan, chuter, indi and 2 others like this.
  8. xseler

xseler These are not the firearms you're looking for.

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    I have my opinion on this.

Makes me wonder if the schools now have to bring their 'portable safe places' with them for a Debate Meet --- you know, just in case.

America is founded on the principle of "free speech/thought". With that being said, it doesn't mean that there won't be consequences for what is said/thought. Just seems that the more connected we are, we are so much farther apart than ever before. It's like we are actually 'nations of one' with millions of different agendas and we feel compelled to spout without having to listen to the others.

As for me, "I'm listening....."

dennishoddy and okierider like this.
  9. Shadowrider

Shadowrider Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Yep. Right on cue. I watched CBS news tonight and they were very deliberate in the "production" of their segment. They made sure to point out that the shooter left a manifesto and they said they wouldn't repeat a single word of it. But they stipulated right from the jump that he was a white right wing extremist and made sure to get that "nationalist" word out. Then they went on to show the most dramatic parts of the video of the shooter without the actual showing of anybody getting hit. They showed him shooting down the street, through a closed door, and a couple of times he was shooting through his windshield and car windows while driving. Both shotgun and rifle were in use, much to their delight, I'm sure. They very deliberately made it as dramatic as possible for maximum political effect. If you read some posts that do say some of what his manifesto says, you will see that he thinks he identifies most closely with the "Peoples Republic of China" and this from the NY Times "Writing that he had purposely used guns to stir discord in the United States over the Second Amendment’s provision on the right to bear arms, he also declared himself a fascist. “For once, the person that will be called a fascist, is an actual fascist,” he wrote." Doesn't sound terribly right wing to me.

They (the media) don't even try to hide ANYTHING anymore. They are blathering sycophants and they don't care who knows.

Seadog and RETOKSQUID like this.
  10. TerryMiller

TerryMiller Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    With regards to Muslims, I hate what the radicals are doing, but it is the same with folks of any religion, or even, non-religion. Over the years, I've known quite a few Muslims, most of whom were Pakistanis that I met when I was stationed in that country. In the part of that country where I was stationed, it was called the Northwest Frontier and even the Pakistani army considered that area a "hardship tour." Usama bin Laden was found and killed just over 100 miles from where I was stationed.

In spite of that, I knew a lot of Muslims that were good people, but because of their "religion," one of those Pakistanis told me that he feared for his life daily because he had converted to Christianity.

And, just for the record, my wife may be alive today because of a Muslim. Her heart doctor is one. Oh, and our dentist "might" be one as she and her husband are originally from Iran.

So, please quit with the "broad brush" approach of talking about anyone. (And yes, I have to watch myself in this regard at times.)

SMS, gerhard1, okierider and 2 others like this.