1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

27th series Tokyo Juki Kogyo

Discussion in 'Military Surplus' started by milsurp, Jun 25, 2012.

1. tyromeo55

tyromeo55 Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Whats a mum? Can you elaborate ?

2. flatwins

flatwins Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
  3. warpusher

warpusher Marksman

4. AKguy1985

AKguy1985 Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    the mum was the imperial japanese mark of the emperor. It was on their warships too. My series 6 nagoya T99 arisaka that I had, had an intact mum.

5. milsurp

milsurp Guest

Ok finally got a chance to sneak off for some shootin. Only 75 yards to sight in. I remembered the 27th shot to the left some but couldnt remember how much. Started with some soft points that a previous owner of another rifle had loaded up. This rifle did not like the load. The box on the left is the first target. I started out aiming at the black spot. Two rounds went who knows where. So I switched to the trusty load of 35 grains of 4320 under a 7.62 .310 bullet from a SKS/AK round. These Arisakas love these bullets! They also like the bullets from 7.62x25 Tok but thats another thread. The group closest to the black spot is the sks bullets. So I had a brainstorm and put the black spot all the way to the right on the second box. Grouped a little better instead of aiming generally. I'm sure rested from a bench this rifle would put them all in a ragged hole but it was just too hot to shoot anymore!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. been

been Sharpshooter

good shooting!