This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Haven't shot my vp9 as much as I would like but it is a great shooter and have considered making it the every day carry replacing the g19.

I don't know if I could do that just yet. My 19 is kinda what I judge carry guns on. I have yet to find something that carries better and brings the same things to the table the 19 does.

Having said that, I'm in the middle of project 48. Shield S15/407k. When that's completed, it may be a different story.

I'm dead set on a B model now. I know where a few online are now, but want to try local and see if one comes up first.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's going to eventually replace my Glock 17 Gillie as the bump in the night weapon, I tried and tried, but I get thrown off on the paddles. What's crazy is I used shoot USPSA with a USP40 Jet Funnel and did well.

The way the VP9 fits me has me addicted though.

I went through the same thing with my VP9. Although it didn’t take long for me to get comfortable with the paddles, it left doubt in my mind on going back and forth between other guns I shoot and carry. I didn’t want to be confused during a mag CT’s BGE in which gun I was carrying. That would not be an issue if the VP9 was my most common carry/competition gun. And the likelihood of needing to reload in a private citizen self defense encounter is virtually non-existent.
I ran the paddle with my strong hand index finger with great success. I too may get get a B model someday.

SiGArmed

Deplorable
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was my g/f's first pistol, always been a sweet shooter. Had it for years now, never any issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom