2A Shooting Center (OPS)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TulsaGeoff

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would rather wait hours than deal with the Jack A$$es at Tulsa Firearms. Of course that's just my humble opinion.

They went through every single bullet to make sure it was not magnetic... This involved unloading every loaded mag. Then they lectured me to make sure my AR does not shoot the ceiling and held an example of what happens when .223 hits the metal paper holder. The pistol range was so effin dark I could hardly use my sights. They also treat people likes kids, but oh well they were able to come help me adjust my magpul front site and there are legitimate reasons for going over such info. It beats waiting for 2 hours. Obviously 2A is more enjoyable IMO when you actually get called up for your turn.

bhollie

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
nice place but some of the guys that work there act like youre bothering them if you have more than one question..... or think you should know everything that they know..... seems that way everywhere you go i guess.....may be just the industry...
and yes it is better than other places for sure...... ive only been there once so i guess im being to picky since i have my own business and couldnt act that way twords my customers..... or i would lose them.... ill go there again though... first impressions.... still working out the new range bugs... 3 out of 5 stars.... nicer range than anywhere in Tulsa....

M1380

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been a few times myself. I've found the guys that work there to be very helpful. They adjusted my sights on my Glock for me without me even purchasing anything from them. The Glock I didn't purchase from them either they were just helpful. I prefer outdoor ranges but whenever I need/want to shoot indoor they are the only ones I'll use.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife and I stopped by 2A today, first time I had been to a real range in 20 years. Their rules are a little different than back yard shooting, but I will adapt for all the conveniences. Like most others have posted, we found 2A to be an excellent place to shoot with very helpful people. My wife was very comfortable shooting there which is a nice point and she is ready to go back soon. They did a great job of putting 2A together.

bhollie

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
nice place but some of the guys that work there act like youre bothering them if you have more than one question..... or think you should know everything that they know..... seems that way everywhere you go i guess.....may be just the industry...
and yes it is better than other places for sure...... ive only been there once so i guess im being to picky since i have my own business and couldnt act that way twords my customers..... or i would lose them.... ill go there again though... first impressions.... still working out the new range bugs... 3 out of 5 stars.... nicer range than anywhere in Tulsa....

2nd trip..... excellent... they must have been having a bad day the first time.... even installed my sights for free and let my wife look at a few guns.... no pressure to purchase...

charlster

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can't really judge it against other indoor places because this was my first time at a indoor range but my co worker and I went there last Saturday and I enjoyed the place. Very nice facility. We got there at opening so we were able to get a lane easily. I figure that's the best option as when we were leaving about 10-10:30, there were quite a few people out in their showroom area. I'll be a returning customer for sure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom