2A Shooting Center (OPS)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brand0n

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Besides having the cleanest and nicest facility, it's the people that make the place. The customer service, the courtesy, and the friendliness from everyone up there is outstanding! I have been there at least six times in the last two months and every time it's a great experience. I live in Broken Arrow and is a bit of a drive for me, but I don't see myself going anywhere else. I can't say enough about this place and the staff. --Brandon

BA-Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I visited the 2A Range this afternoon for the first time and I was very impressed with the range, their pro shop and how friendly the staff was.

I went in simply to function fire two new weapons, try out new magazines on both and sight both of them in (1911 with a Marvel 22 conversion and a new 9mm AR build). I walked out with a new membership!

I asked them if they plan to conduct any indoor matches and they said that they would start hosting a regular action pistol style match in the near future. Good stuff!

Make sure you visit the range soon if you haven't already. As many people in this thread have already stated - even if you already have a membership at an outdoor range, this is a great place to keep your skills sharp in the winter months and get some trigger time in the evenings after work.

Knight92

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been to 2A twice and, the first time I was there was the first time I had fired a firearm in 15+ years, they have been great and answered questions for me, I love the place. I should be taking my CCW class there as well, if the class makes, it is two night mid-week class the middle of this month. If you have not been there you should go and check it out.

XPerties

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been to 2A twice and, the first time I was there was the first time I had fired a firearm in 15+ years, they have been great and answered questions for me, I love the place. I should be taking my CCW class there as well, if the class makes, it is two night mid-week class the middle of this month. If you have not been there you should go and check it out.

If you can't make their CCW class you might check out https://carrylegal.com/index.php

Great bunch of guys and great class.

E

erichrichter99

This place rocked!!! You can shoot full auto!!! Staff is friendly and will not look down their nose at you!!! Great rates too!!! Great place for beginners that want to learn about firearms without being made to feel like a dumb... Like at some other places in Tulsa!!!

C

comeandtakeit

Absolutely love 2A. Well worth the drive from southeast Broken Arrow. Facility is incredible and the staff is very friendly and helpful. Keep up the good work guys!

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went to 2A shooting center today for the first time. I usually go the other place people speak of, however I have never personally had any of the other problems people speak of there so I have kept going, though I knew the atmosphere is tense there, i just assumed that was normal. Well after going to 2A I can definitely see a difference for the better, guess you don't know what your missing unless you see something different. Everyone was very nice, clean facilities, and when I blew my nose after leaving it was only snot, not black tar! I didn't do a membership just paid a range fee, targets, and ammo. They have cheap ammo at same price as the other place, only at 2A you don't have to collect any brass. Oh and rapid fire is allowed if you are safe, not that I do alot of "rapid fire" as far as I think of it, however I do regularly shoot once every 1 to 1.5 seconds which at some places isn't allowed because they require 3 second intervals, now I don't have to worry about it.

On another note it is concerning that for a new place the sides of the range walls already have been shot up quite abit, and the plexiglass or whatever it is that divides shooting lanes had been shot to my left, doesn't look like bullet went all the way through though but I couldn't tell what size bullet I was, looks like it was shot from the lane to my left (lane 3) toward the right to my lane (lane 4). I know all ranges will have abuse over time but this just senna kinda quick here. Also the dividers aren't very deep between lanes and I was hit with .22 shells all the time I was there.

Bottom line: great place! Worth the drive for me from Broken Arrow. Plan to go back often. Clean air, nice people, good prices.

Latest posts

Top Bottom