3-Day Firearms Instructor Course, OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom Givens

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We are authorized by CLEET. Since we only do one OK class a year, the staff there never seem to know about it until I send them the affidavits and course records right after the class.

swat-t

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Chris, I am a CLEET Firearms Instructor and I can assure you that CLEET will except Rangemaster! If they will except the NRA Civilian course (16 hours) They will take Toms.

BDCGUNROOM

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whether you wait until September or go to Memphis, don't miss out on this class. This is intensive training, not "edutainment". Tom will certainly let you know where you are screwing up, AND where you are doing it right. I would also recommend the Rangemaster Advanced Handgun Instructor Class. If you thought the Basic was tough, hang on to your hat.

prdator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are there any prerequisites to take this class?

@toehanus

No Not really, BUT.... you should know what you doing before jumping off in an Instructor class. You should have had prior training and have your gun handling and shooting skills prety solid before this class. If your not qute up to speed there is plenty of time and several other Very good traning calsses that will get you tunned up before this one. ( See some that I have posted in the training section)
Hope to see you on the range!!!!!!!!!

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To build on what Prdator said. I have actually talked to him as well as another instructor I know who both have gone through the course.

This is a course that is on a level all its own and one that shouldn't be enrolled in just cause. The test at the end will truly test your abilities. Definately not something to take lightly. My personal opinion. PM Prdator or contact anyone else you know who has gone through this course and drill them with questions. I'm sure Tom would answer any question you have as well.

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will have to see about taking this class. I've heard very many good things about Tom from some very good instructors. I would love to add Tom's classes to my firearms resume.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I signed up today for the class in McLoud; I was surprised they had a space. They didn't say they were full, so they may still have openings.

Latest posts

Top Bottom