3-Day Firearms Instructor Course, OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prdator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not Tom, but iirc you qualified open carry. You will need a concealed holster for some practice

This.

You also have two days of VERY good traning and practice before you shoot the test. SO you'll be as tunned up as you can get!!!

Get signed up fast its filling up!!

Tom Givens

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This class has been full, but one of the students is in the military and has been ordered to be elsewhere that weekend. If you'd like a spot in this year's class, there is just this one space available. Call 901-370-5600 to register.

ber

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I finished this course Sunday. If you get a chance to take this class do. It's one of the best classes I have ever taken. Tom is one of the great ones. He's very knowledgable he's teaching is a no bs no nonsense approach. It was a awesome experience. Knowing what I know now about this class I would have no hesitation to drive to his range to get this training and will take some of his other courses. Thanks again Tom.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ditto on that.
I'm a better shooter after this weekend, and I'm inspired to keep getting better.
It's a fast-paced, intense class, really worth the time and expense.
I could listen to guys like Tom all day long; so much experience and knowledge to pass on.

Tom Givens

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This was a great class, because of a great bunch of students. Although it was awful hot, all 19 students hung in there, worked hard, and came away better shooters and better trainers. We had students from Oklahoma, Texas, Kansas, Iowa, Idaho, and Tennessee. We'll be back in 2014, date to be announced later.

Latest posts

Top Bottom