3 gun at OKCGC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm good friends with Burk and the artist who now calls himself GRWD. I've shot with you several times, including yesterday.
I know sarcasm and participate every chance I can, but here lately it seems (and I mean this with no disrespect Mr. A. Ron *nickname), but GRWD seems to be abnormally ready to brawl with everything I read from him lately from here and Boomer and I don't want things to get stupid.
'grwd' is code for "gun-gamer-gunsmith reeking with depression", and is what happens when both the gun-games and gunsmithing spin out of control

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score

Rigsby. You shot with me and my daughter yesterday. I'm the one with the left arm sleeve tattoo that was using a new bolt in my AR without testing it first and had crazy stupid jams that cost me 2 stages.

You still beat me and your daughter almost did. It sucks having a rifle that wouldn't run. I need to figure out why my T1 red dot went out after the first shot. It comes on fine now but need to go test it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You still beat me and your daughter almost did. It sucks having a rifle that wouldn't run. I need to figure out why my T1 red dot went out after the first shot. It comes on fine now but need to go test it.

My red dot has an issue with the selector that sets the brightness doesn't work well when it is in the detent where its supposed to rest. I have to put it between in the neutral area to make it stay on.
Need to send it in for warranty.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
My red dot has an issue with the selector that sets the brightness doesn't work well when it is in the detent where its supposed to rest. I have to put it between in the neutral area to make it stay on.
Need to send it in for warranty.

I was reading online about it and someone suggested that the battery cap wasn't on tight enough. I looked at it and used a quarter to tighten it up almost another full turn. I hope that's it but if not, I'll give Aimpoint a call. If they won't fix it I'll probably just sell it to GRWD as a like new in box unit. He'll never know since he doesn't shoot anymore.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was reading online about it and someone suggested that the battery cap wasn't on tight enough. I looked at it and used a quarter to tighten it up almost another full turn. I hope that's it but if not, I'll give Aimpoint a call. If they won't fix it I'll probably just sell it to GRWD as a like new in box unit. He'll never know since he doesn't shoot anymore.
You may have fixed it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom