3 gun at OKCGC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you have a pistol and a couple magazines and a good holster, a carbine/rifle with two magazines and pants with pockets to hold the spare and a shotgun of almost any type you would be fine. A way to hold shotgun ammo is a plus, but I have never seen a "new guy" at these matches that won't be offered all sorts of gear to help him through the day, like shell holders, mag holders etc. If you bring 100 rounds for each gun you will have more than enough for the entire match and probably take a bunch home. I usaly keep round count to around 50 for each, but sometimes folks aren't as accurate as they want to be under pressure.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you have a pistol and a couple magazines and a good holster, a carbine/rifle with two magazines and pants with pockets to hold the spare and a shotgun of almost any type you would be fine. A way to hold shotgun ammo is a plus, but I have never seen a "new guy" at these matches that won't be offered all sorts of gear to help him through the day, like shell holders, mag holders etc. If you bring 100 rounds for each gun you will have more than enough for the entire match and probably take a bunch home. I usaly keep round count to around 50 for each, but sometimes folks aren't as accurate as they want to be under pressure.
Good stuff right there. And I will personally guarantee that if you need a mag pouch or a shotgun shell caddy, someone will loan you one (me)

posted via Tapatalk

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Good stuff right there. And I will personally guarantee that if you need a mag pouch or a shotgun shell caddy, someone will loan you one (me)

posted via Tapatalk

Don't let equipment or lack of keep you home. Look for the tall skinny old guy, or the short ugly one (Burk) and we can get you what you need. Bring factory ammo and you can shoot my shotgun or rifle too. I should warn you though, both have been known to miss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have the pistol and rifle covered (CZ75B and a Fat Boy Tactical AR), but I'm not sure that my Remington 870 or H&R Pardner Pump Protector would be the right shotgun to use.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Don't let equipment or lack of keep you home. Look for the tall skinny old guy, or the short ugly one (Burk) and we can get you what you need. Bring factory ammo and you can shoot my shotgun or rifle too. I should warn you though, both have been known to miss.

Whos gonna lend you what you need?

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am really working to make the match Shotgun neutral. I would say with that in mind a Semi is always going to be at the top, but not necessarily one that has a big old honking tube.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Whos gonna lend you what you need?

Is making stupid comments all you do on OSA? My offer to loan gear is just what most people at a match would do. In your case, bring your own.

Latest posts

Top Bottom