3-gun questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Davs2601

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the offers guys. I would take you up on it I just dont think I can swing the ammo cost this week. I had to drop $200 in books for classes next week. That and I just spent almost $500 on my upper....my wife would have me sleeping on the porch if I spend any more money.

Thanks agin fellas...Ill see you guys on the next one

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I finally got my Benelli and was already to come out until I shot it last Saturday. My shoulder said "No". I'm going back to the doctor tomorrow morning to have it looked at again. I thought about trying to shoot it left handed, but when I realized that I would need around 80 rounds of 12 gauge, I just had to accept that it wouldn't be a good idea.

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ehh...alright, you guys talked me into it.

So skip the shotgun parts. I will let you shoot pistol instead of sg. Come out anyway!

M

I'm not sure I get what you are saying, I can shoot at the targets intended for the shotgun? Obviously, I wouldn't be able to shoot flying clays and I'm guessing no shooting at the poppers either.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know exactly what mike had in mind but you can shoot the poppers with your pistol too. Can't shoot the flying clays though because that would send a round over the burm.

2 guns won't be as fun as 3 but it's a he'll of a lot more fun than 1!

Maybe we will do a team event on your Clays. You shoot the steel and I'll pick up your clays :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom