3-gun questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's not bad thing to be known as. We have one guy that is known as the guy that always intentionally breaks his rifle so he is assured that he will have an excuse for not winning. We have one guy that reshoots every stage. We have one guy that DQ's at least two shooters every match just because he can. We have one guy that acts like he can't see but always shoots two alphas that are touching. And me, I'm the guy that asks too many questions.

I don't reshoot EVERY stage. I'm at about 50%! :buttkick:

I know who's on the DQ list for this week!

:)

And I've never DQ'd more than one person per match! That's my quota.

See these guys don't let their shooting stereotypes bother them a bit. :wink2:

:laughup:
I swear, all you guys remind me of the movie Animal House! It just sort of fits....

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
We have a wall for different positions. We will shoot 5 stages still. I will just archive the other rifle heavy one. Look for small poppers at 150, and flash targets at 250 and 300. Maybe some mini paper at 100 to boot for slugs!

M

stewball

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, crap, I just got back from the range and zeroed my rifle with WWB (which attacts a magnet) thinking we would only be shooting paper shots.

Can we use the new berms that have been built for practice?

Latest posts

Top Bottom