3-gun questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I bet it will be wet and maybe a but white, but the ground is so warm, an with 50 plus Sunday, it should be fine. The new bays drain well.

May be you and me Ghessy.

M

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Alright, Since we are a benevolent dictatorship, and since I have done exhaustive testing on this very subject, YES STEWBALL....YES....YES....YES you may use Winchester White box...We are NOT concerned with MILD STEEL JACKETS...We WILL NOT allow any AP or SS109/M855 rounds, but factory wolf .223/ Monarch....308 Federal/Remington/Winchester, R.G. etc. If you are in doubt bring some to the match director and we will let you know what it is, BUT mild steel jackets are NO PROBLEM. KurtM

Thank you, my Furher!

Sorry. Should have caught on. Kurt is right. If it is steel core, leave it at home. Xm193 would probably make a mess in an M1! :)

see you all Sunday!

:scratch:

So my Q3131 (WWB .308) is good to go? Or no?

Stewball you might just have some company in heavy metal. I just scored a nice 870! :woohoo1:

But why in the holy frack does it have to blizzard the night before all of these matches! :pissed: :explode:

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yup. I have a couple stages that are going to be shot several ways. Like the match we are going to next week, it is more fun if you see the stages for the first time on match day. I will tell you that there is one stage that should be about a 12 second stage, but you have to think about what type of shell you are loading when and where. There is another one that has a Texas star of no-shoots that will be weighted and activated. There will be another that will test your ability to remember what target was shot and where.

Fun stuff. Hope for weather.

M

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yup. I have a couple stages that are going to be shot several ways. Like the match we are going to next week, it is more fun if you see the stages for the first time on match day. I will tell you that there is one stage that should be about a 12 second stage, but you have to think about what type of shell you are loading when and where. There is another one that has a Texas star of no-shoots that will be weighted and activated. There will be another that will test your ability to remember what target was shot and where.

Fun stuff. Hope for weather.

M

Sounds like your trying to test our brains and our shooting abilities? I'm screwed!

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
At least on the non-shooting side! :)

I promise, even if it is barrel shrinking cold, we will have a good time. Kind of funny that we will be in heavy jackets and gloves Sunday and shorts on Thursday in Mesa.

We may take it to 3 field courses and the LR and just use the new bays. We will see what old man winter does to our plans.

We will be out there about noon for setup on Saturday.

M

Latest posts

Top Bottom