3-gun questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Anyone that would feel safer in a 4-wheel drive getting to the club Sunday, meet us at Denny's on 2nd and Bryant in Edmond. We will be dining at 7:00'ish and pulling out ~7:45. Let's make sure everyone makes it home with all of their extremeties they left the house with! :)

m

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You can cancel it, but I'm going anyway.

I now officially hate Oklahoma weather. If I can't at least go to H&H tomorrow, I'm going 3-gun on somebody.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think mother nature hates 3 gun:(.

My left thumb has been twitching all week and there is only one way to make it stop.

High plains is gonna be badass and if you don't shoot it you will be sorry but it is only a one gun match. I can't fill this huge void I have with only one gun!

I hope you guys enjoy Supertstition 3 gun next week while I'm here practicing my reloads and dryfiring for 2 more months.

You guys made me all crazy on this 3 gun stuff and now I gotta wait 4 months between matches? I'm driving to GA to find a match. Who's coming with me?

OUshooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
hehe I was going to show up with my Cetme, and try to 3 gun it. I think I'd be better off using my ruger bolt gun. 300 yrds is just to much for my iron sight rifle. Even with a scope I'm not sure she could hit a pie plate @ 300yrds.

Guess I need to buy a m14.

Latest posts

Top Bottom