3 Gun? What Shotgun Do You Use?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For what it's worth, this is my advice to the new shooters (of which I consider myself). You have to decide whether you want to shoot to win or just to have fun. If for fun, any equipment is fine until you decide what level you wish to participate. If you want to win, all you have to do is look at the scores on the past matches. Most of the same guys and gals place near or at the top, the reason being that they are very good and dedicated to their sport. It would be wise to heed their advice. To beat them is not an easy matter, but having fun is a cinch. The main thing is, just come out and join us and see how much fun it is! IMHO

Stew

Well said Phil! I think you could have fun shooting 3 gun with just about any 3 guns.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Trapr just got another one last week for $5-something. I think gunbroker listed under HK. Search super 90 out there. Sometimes people don't know what they have and list it. I would still pay $800 fo a used Benelli before $500 on a new FN! :)

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For those who are interested make it out to the Chairty shoot at USSA on May 1st and I'm sure that you can try out most every gun being talked about in this thread.

Since I'm not in it to win I have a sub $600 Mossberg 930 SPX that finally runs well and you are welcome to run it.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom