• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City .30 cal. chamber / cleaning brushes.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Sub Category
Hunting
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
2.00$
Caliber
Sorting through stuff again this morning and I came across fifty eight (58) brand new surplus chamber style .30 cal. cleaning brushes (like pictured).

OAL is right at 3 3/4" with bronze bristles and a stainless chamber skirt.....these are genuine military surplus and still in the brown GI box.

.308 chamber brush.jpg

I only spent about a minute looking but it looks like the civilian made equivalent go for right at $4.25 each + tax and shipping. Pro-Shot Military Style Chamber Brush for .308 Style Rifles (8/32 Thread) .308 cal

FTF in Norman..........** $2.00 each ** and I'd prefer to sell these in increments of ten.

I don't text, if interested PM me your phone number and I'll give you a call to work out the where and when to meet details.

Last edited:

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Only 28 brushes remaining @$2.00 each........BUT........if you purchase all of them at once they'll be just $50.00 for all 28.

Last edited: