.300 blackout suppressor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tylersp007

Marksman
Reaction score
I am new to suppressors and have heard that .300 blackout are very quiet. Some of the quietest out there (besides .22lr of course). What is the best silencer for the price in yalls opinion and what are your experiences with the sound? I have been able to shoot some suppressed but am concerned with wanting a good quality one that will last. Thanks!

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got the YHM Titanium. It's awesome. Shooting subsonic .300 Blackout is very nice. No need for ear protection in this scenario. The cycling of the weapon is way more noticeable than the report.

Not the cheapest option by any means, but I really like the mounting system and the lighter weight of the titanium.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If it’s your only can.. buy a 30 cal can so you can run smaller calibers as well. I went with a Silencerco hybrid 46 so I have a can for everything from.45-70 down to 9mm. Any quality suppressor will make you happy. Buy from sooner state pawn. Their kiosk makes it so easy, it does all the work for you.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I built out the 300 Blackout for my wife with the YANKEE HILL MACHINE Q.D. PHANTOM M2 SUPPRESSOR BLACK .30CAL in mind The Quick detach to me is nice if you plan to shoot multiple calibers. I put the break QD mount onto the rifle for my wife and if I can ever afford it the can can fit right on.

Trying to spin a can on and off a rifle when it is hot and you want to switch to another caliber is a PITA, makes the QD system really nice since you have three or four quick turns instead of fifteen or twenty.

Latest posts

Top Bottom