• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City 31 Loose Hornady 6.5 CM $45 obo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 94.7%
18   1   0
Sub Category
Ammunition
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
50$
Is this item for trade?
  1. For Trade
Trade Value or Items Looking For
Caliber
6.5 CM
Quail Springs, 73120, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
0C78A75C-70F4-4B5B-BB96-557AF70B0292.jpeg

Last edited:

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 94.7%
18   1   0
I’m not a reloader but I would imagine someone here could tell us what to look for and I will share photos if anyone can direct me on what to look for.

Moparman485

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
They “appear” to be 140gr Hornady black BTHP. However, without the original box, it would be impossible to know any load data for certain without disassembling the round. And since there are 31, that means it’s a combination of at least 2 boxes of ammo, so there’s also the slight risk of there being mixed weights of bullets or charges (they make BTHP in multiple weights and velocity in 6.5cm). So would/could be a gamble unless you wanted to tear them all down and weigh the components.

However, I don’t see any evidence of them being reloads on the brass in the pictures, but appearance isn’t always dispositive in that regard.

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 94.7%
18   1   0
Well if anyone needs them they are for sale and it is best offer.

Wish I had more to tell on these, lol. I bet it has been almost 5 years or so that I received these from an OSA trade for the rifle. I know that doesn’t help identify where they came from but I will hold onto them and list again when this ad expires.

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 94.7%
18   1   0
Learned something new just now, these are no longer for sale with newly shared information about selling ammo. I apologize for any heart attacks as I did not (but do now, maybe) understand the rules for selling ammo without a box to identify. I will lock this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.