32-20 help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay so an old guy that comes into the store quite a bit has been telling me about this old Smith and Wesson pistol he picked up a while back. He didn't realize it at the time but he bought a 32-20 and now he cant find ammo for it. He is a nice guy but doesn't really go anywhere but to the store and his house any more so I before I leave this job and start my new one I thought I may just dig him up a box for the old thing. Problem is I can't find any for a decent price locally also. You all know anybody that carries it? Anybody got a box they want to sell?

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Those usually came in boxes of 50, so consider that when looking at the price of a box. Could be a tough find right now, just glanced through a dozen websites and all were out of stock.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is what I was finding also. Just fishing to see if anybody had anything. I only have 1.5 weeks left at the job so anything being shipped is pretty iffy. I will probably never see hi again after I leave this job, and I know that he doesn't have the means to order them online. Heck he just about didn't make it out to Henry's a while back when I let him know that they may have a box if he got lucky.

Latest posts

Top Bottom