35 hours and 20 minutes until....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm gonna go ahead and say this too. Concealed is concealed. Everything else is OC.
I keep seeing people say they won't have to worry about accidental exposure.
Well if you might accidently expose your weapon you're OC'ing.

458 SOCOM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will not open carry but frankly it's your right and I don't have a major issue with it. For you open carry guys though, I hope you do the following; 1. Conduct yourself as an ambassador for the gun community. Like it or not, good or bad, that's what you are when you open carry. Go out of your way to be kind to people, open doors, be friendly, don't go into BK and throw a fit when they forget to throw your hash browns in your bag with the rest of your breakfast. If all the guys who open carry are also super citizens, people might start to look at gun owners differently. 2. Police your own. While I believe it is the minority, some open carry guys want attention and would like to garner attention through creating a ruckus. They're likely not going to listen to anyone who is not exercising their open carry rights because those people don't "get it." They might listen to you though since you are one of their own.

I hope that all the police officers out there conduct themselves as professionally as the ones we've seen on youtube. I can only imagine how disappointed some of these guys with video cameras are when the officers chose not to take the bait. I am guessing that tomorrow will come and a few will gather, some for attention, some who are just happy the law passed. Either way, the news programs will find the worst of the bunch to interview. Within a week the novelty will wear off for some. The public will become more acclimated and by New Years it will no longer be a topic.

This is spot on!

Latest posts

Top Bottom