• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy 357 Sig conversion barrel G22

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EKing

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I'm looking for a 357 Sig conversion barrel for the Glock 22. Seems the only conversion barrels out there for the G22 is the 9mm version, not interested in that. Storm Lake used to make them but they are done. Lone Wolf?

Who bought one of these, never used it, and would like to get some of their money back?

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I have a lone wolf conversion. Mine is a G23 so it’s a 40-9 barrel. It has been 100% reliable. Just swap the barrel. That’s it. They recommend using the G19 mags so I bought a few. Crazy thing is the G23 mags still worked with the 9. There is a difference in Feed lip distance gap but regardless it worked Flip kept distance but regardless it worked. You wouldn’t have to by new mags for the 357 seeing as it still shares the parent 40 Cal case.

Had thought of getting a 357 barrel but then decided I didn’t want another caliber to stock up on. Manly use mine to practice with. Was hard to beat $17 bucks for a 100 rounds of 9mm at Walmart before they quit selling it.

EKing

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I just always thought the 357 Sig was a cool round, kinda like the 327 Fed Mag. Never could justify it but now it's looking more and more attractive with the common calibers being out of stock.

younggundavid

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I'd recommend a StormLake Glock 22 40S&W to 357SIG Conversion 4.49"... Model number 34026 or 34026S for Stainless steel. I got mine in Stainless steel.. so there would be easy recognition between the Glock OEM barrel in black and the 357 sig in stainless steel.

EKing

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I'd recommend a StormLake Glock 22 40S&W to 357SIG Conversion 4.49"... Model number 34026 or 34026S for Stainless steel. I got mine in Stainless steel.. so there would be easy recognition between the Glock OEM barrel in black and the 357 sig in stainless steel.

That's pretty much exactly what I wanted but couldn't find one at the major retailers that I frequent. There was one on GB but the pictures and description left much to be desired so I passed.

I had searched Brownells prior to posting this and it didn't come up but then with the right search, it appeared. I love Brownells but their online catalog is, well it's less than ideal.

sig.jpg

Lone Wolf threaded and fluted for $160, should have it in a couple days. Can't wait.

younggundavid

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I originally found your thread because I wanted to make sure before I bought one yesterday that someone on here wasn't trying to unload one. (guess you were doing the same). When I didn't see one for sale I went ahead and ordered the Stainless Steel model.. They took my money is all I know... I'll see probably Monday or Tuesday whether or not it actually ships... of course now after reading some of your comments.. I'm a little concerned. I may now be trying to call them Monday.

Latest posts

Top Bottom