$525 Ruger LCP on armslist

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Previously mrshooterou
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is good stuff... lol damn morons

BA38FAF5-38C6-4796-8444-42D6B076BF29.png

Previously mrshooterou
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mr @mrshooterou, couple items . Only 22 post since ya joined and I do not recall a new member post!! Get with the program !!:drunk5::cool:

My original account was “Mrshooter” I got locked out of since I don’t know the email password I used the create the damn osa account with, so I just made a new one a while back. Pretty sure I have more feedback and posts than you lol. And even done a few transactions with you.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My original account was “Mrshooter” I got locked out of since I don’t know the email password I used the create the damn osa account with, so I just made a new one a while back. Pretty sure I have more feedback and posts than you lol. And even done a few transactions with you.

I was wondering the other day why I had seen you post lately! LoL!

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I remember you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom