$525 Ruger LCP on armslist

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Opportunist bastard. Needs a pistol whippin, then caned, then hung upside down and caned, then put over hot coals and caned, then salt rubbed in his wounds, and then caned, then his family jewels caned.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My original account was “Mrshooter” I got locked out of since I don’t know the email password I used the create the damn osa account with, so I just made a new one a while back. Pretty sure I have more feedback and posts than you lol. And even done a few transactions with you.

Forgive me, is your name pronounced.. Mrs-Hooter-O-U ?? =)

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My original account was “Mrshooter” I got locked out of since I don’t know the email password I used the create the damn osa account with, so I just made a new one a while back. Pretty sure I have more feedback and posts than you lol. And even done a few transactions with you.

If you'd like to go back to using your original user name and account, PM me and I can help you.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For some reason, this image popped into my head...

upload_2020-3-28_6-11-30.jpeg

Previously mrshooterou
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you'd like to go back to using your original user name and account, PM me and I can help you.

That’d be great. I’m actually about to take the kids morel hunting. I’ll shoot ya a pm shortly. Thank you sir

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL Not really that pissed off, but.... People get away with **** because they are allowed to get away with ****. I say we stop allowing people to get away with ****. ie Price gougers and opportunists who are the ones that caused this shortage of essentials

Latest posts

Top Bottom