54r

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheLlama

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It just came back in at AIM at 99.99 per 440. I would definitely say the 80-90 dollar tin days are past us. It's still pretty cheap but it's for sure on the rise.

sixlimericks

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
It just came back in at AIM at 99.99 per 440. I would definitely say the 80-90 dollar tin days are past us. It's still pretty cheap but it's for sure on the rise.

I noticed last weekend my LGS I like that carries surplus had one 880 crate for $229. They usually have pretty decent prices, but that's about $10 more than I paid Widener's including shipping 2 weeks ago. prices are going up, for sure. I'm thinking they'll probably stabilize again, but I agree, $80 440 cans might be done for. especially from local shops that need to make at least a little profit off of a sale.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I seen that. Won't be able to afford any more til the 18th. It'll be in and out of stock between now and then.

And I think it is around $44 shipping for a crate to my neck of the woods. That's almost $80 more than I could get a crate shipped from Sportsman's Guide less than a month ago.

Latest posts

Top Bottom